Subject: [Leica] Chicago lugging
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 8 11:40:43 2004

Bob

Can't make it this week, but am seriously thinking of being in Chicago for
the Helix Leica Days event.  Probably leaving for Chicago on the morning
of the 20th very early.  Maybe if you and the guys, Greg etc. are
available we could do a bit of shooting or something.  Will let you know
if it works out for sure later this week.

Gene

Folks -

On the occasion of a visit from lugger Eric Merrill I'm wondering who
else might be available for a Wednesday
(11/10)  dinner in downtown Chicago.

E me offlist if interested at rpalmier@depaul.edu.

Bob Palmieri