Subject: [Leica] Question about a M6 Finder
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Nov 8 12:57:29 2004

I just got a used M6 in the mail today, and the finder is very unlike the M6
finders I'm used to.   I'm no leica expert, so I figured I'd interrupt the
bag/what to take/Erwin sucks posts.

First off, there is a large frame line like border *always* there that I've
never seen in an M6.   It is not affected by the frame preview lever, it
just sits there, big, ugly and thick.

Second, the meter is situated on the left 1/3 of the way up the side of the
finder (overlapping the big ugly frame line too) instead of on the bottom
like it I've always seen.

Anyone have any idea what I've got here?  Is this some user hack?

w a d e  h e n i n g e r

i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n

a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Question about a M6 Finder)