Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW #45: From San Diego to Durham
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Mon Nov 8 15:20:55 2004

Aaron,

I liked the aquarium, really beautiful.

I don't know but I think I would like even better if the fish tank is
1EV darker, burn the clouds, except for the little boy in the middle,
until they become silhouettes, and - if and only if it is possible - I
want to see the boy without being interrupted by two people between you
and him. So that the viewers may feel like that boy watching the wonders
of undersea world, probably for the first time in his life. It's just my
personal impression, not even an advice.

Tom Kumagai