Subject: [Leica] Favourite things
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Tue Nov 9 01:46:26 2004

Graham wrote:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Favourite_things.htm

Nice, moody shot. Glad to see you're into poets of WW1 - I've been a
Wilfred Owen fan since my early teens, and that was back in the
Jurassic Age.

It's ironic that when it comes to shooting pix of Leicas, we don't
necessarily use Leica kit. I shot some pix of the Irish Leica
Collection over the weekend using a Nikon F2 with the excellent
105/2.8 Micro Nikkor. I suppose I could have done it with a 'flex or
a Viso III, but when you've got just the lens for the job, why bother?

Best

Alex

--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019