Subject: [Leica] Copyright Alert
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Nov 9 07:18:38 2004

The big folks already protect their interests to level of diligence, and
viciousness, that the small 'creator' can't even come near. And they do so
without any regards to the overall industry, and in particular to the
concerns of the small business.
But, what happens at our level, allows for the escalation that reaches them.
S. Dimitrov