Subject: [Leica] The Vagaries of Google
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Nov 9 07:54:57 2004

I recently added a counter to my webpages that allows me to tell the
"referring link" that people clicked on to get to my webpage.  I noticed
that a large number of people were visiting my page of photos of
breakdancers, and they were all being referred by google.  In this way, I
discovered that mine is the number 6 link (out of 25,000) that shows up if
you search google for "breakdancers".

How strange.

-Aaron (coming up with more inventive ways to procrastinate every day)