Subject: [Leica] Pics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 9 13:07:09 2004

On 11/9/04 12:41 PM, "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net> typed:

> This is why I shoot LF and 6x6.  Great shots, well composed and exposed.
> No
> rush to get the "decisive moment".
>
> Frank Filippone

I'm hoping the secret third project Leica has been working on and off and on
is a medium format cameras.
If it was it would be to much to hope it would be a 6x6. It would be a 645.

This might not make a lot of sense on the market.

Perhaps there is an opening with the demise of Hasselblad made in sweeten
with Zeiss lenses?

But it sure would make me happy.

It would be competing against the Bronica 645 which is still being made
despite all the other Bronica not so.

And a few other 645's. AF or non. Interchangeable lensed or non.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/