Subject: [Leica] Was, Summilux vs. Summicron, now digital depreciation.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Nov 9 13:35:08 2004

My Kodak DCS460, 6mp sold for $19,000 when new in 1998.

I bought it for $1,000 in August 2002

It's worth nothing now because it won't read/write to its PCMCIA disk(s)
and Kodak doesn't repair them any longer... neither does anyone else it
seems.

Well, actually the N90 body is worth something I guess.

Jim