Subject: [Leica] Canon with Leica Adapter
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 9 18:34:32 2004

At 05:40 PM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
>But its made for the masses issues are an insult to compare against the
>current rock solid Leica R offerings. They are three leagues apart.
>Four.
>
>Mark Rabiner

The body is a light-tight black box to hold the film (or digital
stuff).  It's the lens that matters.  If the box can stay light-tight
through what I put cameras through, it's good enough for me.  I would like
a better view-finder but I'm not willing to wait several months and pay
$5000 for a better viewfinder.  Leica has not proved to me that they know
what they are doing with digital yet.  Canon knows.  The digital files are
wonderful.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com