Subject: [Leica] Pics
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Nov 10 01:19:22 2004

Thanks Ken.

I have a few rolls of Agfa APX left after I moved over to Neopan 400 in
general. After this weekend of shooting and also hearing the news that
Agfaphoto is off the ground, I may very well remain a little schizophrenic
and keep Agfa around. The shots you chose each illustrate something I like
about the films. The first one was with APX 100 in Rodinal and the second
one was APX 400 in HC-110.

I enjoyed myself, but I find myself torn about these kinds of shots. I've
always regarded myself as a people photographer and never really thought I
could do other stuff. It's interesting trying, but I'll never reach the
levels of the ones who really take this kind of photography seriously.
They look carefully composed and I suppose they are. I walk around looking
at the world as if it were square. But the actual process of taking the
shot goes quite quickly. I rarely have a tripod (and feel like I should on
more than one occassion).

Daniel