Subject: [Leica] Pics
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Nov 10 01:21:48 2004

Yes, you can. But you can get a Rolleicord for around that too. The
Minoltas and Yashicas seem to be getting a premium whereas the Rolleicords
are going with the flow. The twain actually meet.

I don't know about over there, but over here it's easier to find
Rolleicords in better shape for the money than the Minoltas and Yashicas.
But by all means ... they're all good.

Daniel