Subject: Re^2: [Leica] OT:How many languages do you speak?
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Wed Nov 10 05:58:22 2004

Mikiro-san

>(1) A so-called standard Japanese (but no other dialects, unfortunately)

I was thinking that NHK radio announcers were the only ones who speak
the "standard". Tokyo people speak various Tokyo dialects including Edo
dialect. What do you have? Mine is a mix Kansai and Kagosima. :)

>(2) English with some Japanese and British accents

I envy you, I learnt my English in Texas...(No offense, Texans, your
home is the biggest friendly state in South!!!) Well, no more comments
on this...

>(3) French (not good enough to form a particular accent, perhaps)

I'd probably study french accent first, show off a little, then start
studying the real one. :D

Tom K