Subject: [Leica] SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 10 07:54:51 2004

Hi John, I know some people use your news to may be "condemn" Leica of
lesser workmanship, compare to days of old, but I can assure you that my
asking is for a different reason - that I am seriously considering sinking
a chunk of change on this lens (which would go against my rule of "not
getting a lens new") so I just want Tom's opinions on the build quality as
well.

I appreciate your original report and all the subsequent links!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph)