Subject: [Leica] iGavel Auctions
From: sethrosner at direcway.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Thu Nov 11 06:58:12 2004

Luis, that might be risky for the reason that one buyer whose expectations
were not realistic could have a bad experience and blame the LUG for bad
information.

In mentioning names, I would only go so far as to say that "my experience
with such and such seller has been satisfactory" or that "I have had good
transactiuons with this seller".

Any buyuer still takes his own risk.

Seth