Subject: [Leica] FS: various Leica M gear
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Thu Nov 11 09:15:06 2004

Hi, Folks,

The following remains available.

I am happy to entertain reasonable offers.

Bodies:

M4-P, #1586***, CLA'd by Rheinhold Mueller about five years ago, with
MR/4 meter, Leica Winder M (includes orig baseplate), and stylish
old-style Domke strap: $800

M4-P, #1548***, CLA'd in Europe about five years ago by previous owner,
with MR/4 meter, Leica Winder M4-2 (covered in Linhoff gray snakeskin as
a prototype by Cameraleather, also includes orig. baseplate) and stylish
old-style Domke strap.  M4-P covering has a small blister beneath the
left strap lug, minor chip above baseplate lug: $750

Lenses:

CV Ultron 28/1.9 w/metal hood.  I purchased this new.  Screw missing
(I'm clueless!) from lensmount, probably when I was still using it on
the IIIf.  Gandy should be able to provide one, but I've used it for
years without worrying about it.  Includes appropriate M adapter: $350

CV Heliar 15/4.5.  I purchased this new.  Includes case for lens and
finder.  No M adapter (I use it on a screwmount): $295.

Leitz Canada 90/2 Summicron, #1818***, chrome, with chrome front cap.
Shows scuffs, some very minor buggering of the screws in the tripod
mount, some dust between the elements, but otherwise very sound: $500.

Leitz 50/2 Dual Range Summicron, #1465***.  Typical front element
hazing, but otherwise a nice example.  Includes 12585H shade.  I'll
include a bug eye set w/case, but they're out of alignment, showing
minor separation: $375.

Other:

Canon F-1, oldstyle, brassing, screen shows wear (?); great beater:
$150.

Canon 135/2, superb lens in excellent condition: $300

I'd prefer to sell these together, so let's talk.

Ashai Pentax Digital Spotmeter, minor chip in the base of the grip, with
leather case: $350

For those of you who've gotten this far.  I am keeping for the moment an
M4-P body with M3 modified finder and RapidWinder, a 50 'cron, a
Noctilux, and a 35/1.4 pre-asph.

Thanks for looking!!!

Chandos