Subject: [Leica] Fall Color West of Boston
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Nov 11 11:00:42 2004

Dick,

I enjoy the first one but think it might need a bit of sharpening. Were
your Supra prints oversaturated? I used this film myself recently on a very
dim morning in Quebec and got what I thought was very fine grain for a ISO
400 film and very realistic color. Royal Supra 400 Professional, right? The
light was so poor, I had to use 1/30th at f2 or f2.8. Very pleased with my
results, given the light. Maybe it's the scans? I use the same work-flow,
having no time to do anything else. My local lab uses a new Agfa machine
which gives me files in the 3 - 5 MB range. These require very little PSE2
to post.

Compare. MP .58, 35/f2 LHSA

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Quebec-LR3-Launch/LUG54?full=1>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Quebec-LR3-Launch/LUG53?full=1> serious
crop! :-)

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Quebec-LR3-Launch/LUG61?full=1>

Best Regards,

William

P.S. Obviously you can infer from these what my "day job" might be..., and
why I have so little time to take pictures either unless I'm travelling! :-)

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Fall Color West of Boston)