Subject: [Leica] OT - camera recommendations for non-camera folks
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Nov 11 14:28:46 2004

You have identified the two leading candidates.  However, Minolta makes
a pretty good SLR in the 50 and 70 series.  With the advent of the new
digital Minolta SLR there is an upward migration path if they choose to
go digital.

Of the two, I would probably tend toward the Nikon as it seems somewhat
quicker.  With that said, the ultimate user needs to pick up both and
see if they get along with them.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com