Subject: [Leica] For sale? 2x3 Speed Graphic
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Nov 11 18:29:56 2004

I've decided to sell my 2x3 Speed Graphic, in perfect working order though
not mint condition, along with all of its accessories (4 Grafmatics, 6
standard film holders, flash, about 100 flashbulbs, 3 hard-rubber developing
tanks with float lids, 12 stainless film holders, 120 roll-film back,
film-pack back (just decoration, since nobody makes film packs any more),
and an insert for Nikor tanks that lets you develop 2x3 sheet film in one.
CLA'd 3 years ago; only shot about 25 exposures since then.

Almost all Graflex flashes have been turned into lightsabers for movies and
theater. Foo on that. I want this to go to somebody who will either take
pictures with it or else put it in a showcase and talk about the good old
days when people took pictures with these.

Before I go through the work of documenting it for that auction site, I
thought I'd mention it here to see if any of you, or anybody you know, might
want to buy the lot. If not, I'll offer it on eBay.

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: For sale? 2x3 Speed Graphic)
Reply from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: For sale? 2x3 Speed Graphic)