Subject: [Leica] DMR: Hands on
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Nov 11 19:52:32 2004

On 11/11/04 7:31 PM, "Doug Herr" <telyt@earthlink.net> typed:

> on 11/11/04 6:51 PM, Richard at richard-lists@imagecraft.com wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the report. Any news about potentially a Digital R10, and of
>> course the Digital M?
>>

> AFAIK nobody in attendance asked about a digital R10.  Digital M is not
> next
> year 'cuz Leica wants to finish the DMR first (and, I hope, get it right).
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Last week in Williamsburg Ralph Hagenauer flat out said to expect a Digital
Body soon.
Didn't name it or number it.
Just planted an image of it in our frontal lobes.

My hunch is this is their last digital back.
It will be bodies like everyone else soon.

Not that the back is a big problem.

But I think people are not adverse to the idea of having more than one body
in their camera system. And if they are going to shoot digital then one of
those bodies can be a digital body.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon