Subject: [Leica] DMR: Hands on
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Nov 12 02:34:54 2004

Doug Herr schrieb:
Adam too,

>The Leica rep said that this is not a product meant to be changed
>"daily" and that if it were changed two or three times a week it would
>require replacement in a couple of years.

To misquote a well known tennis player - they cannot be serious!! - 4500
euros every 2 years or so ?!!
Am I seriously misunderstanding this? or are Leica expecting their
customers to shell out this kind of money
on a "regular" basis ?

Thanks for the report Doug and Adam,
as usual with Leica there still seems to be a certain amount of "wait
and see" involved.

cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] DMR: Hands on)