Subject: [Leica] The Leica CL !?
From: daniel.rocha at free.fr (daniel.rocha@free.fr)
Date: Fri Nov 12 06:19:42 2004

Hello Everybody !

I have just subscribed to the LUG and I would like to
ask you a question !

I have planed to buy a small camera with great lens(es).
A camera wich produce the less noise possible when I
shoot.

I have choose the Leica CL. It's very small, take great
lenses. And it's cost less than a "real" M body.

Anybody here is using this kind ob equipment ?
I would like to read personnal views of the camera !

I'm interested too, in the 80/4 lens. Is it easy for using
the lens ? Is the 90mm frame is not too smal on the
finder ?

Regards,

--
http://www.monochromatique.com