Subject: [Leica] FS: Friday Sale
From: velodrome at msn.com (J Coglianese)
Date: Fri Nov 12 08:56:22 2004

I am selling the following that I have not sold previously with new lower
prices.

Selling a tabbed Leica Summicron 50mm with LEICA Summicron-M 50/2.0 Black.
Serial # 3448XXX with lens shade 12538. Glass is very clean. Some marking on
the barrel where the lens shade attaches. $500.

C/V Heliar 15mm lens and view finder attached to a Bessa L with leather case
for the whole outfit.  Has ony had two rolls of film through the camera.
Bought new in July.  $265.

I will accept paypal(+3% fee), money order, or personal check.  Shipping
will be at cost about ($6.00 for land in continental US).  I have pictures
available upon request.

Joe Coglianese