Subject: [Leica] Photography around San Diego, California?
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glen Staufer)
Date: Fri Nov 12 11:03:17 2004

I'm out in San Diego next week for a workshop and wondering if anyone
has any recommendations on places worth wandering around with my M6.
Any photo shops worth visiting while I'm there.  I have a couple of
afternoons free to wander around town and then I'm taking a few days
off to bird around SE California, so I'll have a car over the weekend
and have the opportunity to visit places outside of town in between
birding.

Thanks!

Glenn Stauffer

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Photography around San Diego, California?)