Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 .85 Classic...What Would Alan Greenspan Do?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Fri Nov 12 15:35:44 2004

Yeah?  Well, I have one and I use it constantly!  Seriously, I wouldn't
hold on to any piece of photographic equipment as an investment, it is
certainly a losing proposition and your money is better off in any
number of other holdings.  Hold on to your M6 because you love it,
because you want to leave it to your children, because you may use it
again someday...but hold on to it because its value will rise relative
to other uses for your money?  Fagettaboutit.  Remember the one true
axiom of economics, something...lets say an M6 .85 classic...is "worth"
exactly what a buyer is willing to pay, it is not "worth" your selling
price.  ;-)

        Buzz