Subject: [Leica] put away our wallets / PAM ?
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Sat Nov 13 01:32:16 2004

Ever get the feeling we just keep buying and rotating equipment to avoid the
true work of the creative process?

I still think a PAM (picture a month contest) competition would do wonders
for this place.

I used to participate in something similar on the Contax G site.
Monthly contests were typically themed.
Ideally we could upload images, view each others work and then comment
and/or vote
On that site, the winner was selected by the previous month's winner.
The new winner then set the theme for the next month - and so on..

Anyone interested?
Is there an preexisting website amenable to this concept?
Could we use photo.net?

Cheers,
Eric

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] put away our wallets / PAM ?)