Subject: [Leica] Pseudo-sociological survey: I need your help
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Nov 13 08:10:41 2004

My 15-year old son has to do an interdisciplinary project at school this
semester. He has chosen to do an online survey of two internet
communities. One is an online gaming forum he is active on. I have
suggested to him to use the LUG as the other community to survey,
because its demographics are likely to be very different from the gamer
forum. The purpose of the survey is to look at how extensively people
participate in the online communities, and how it has affected their
social interactions in the "real" world. The survey is short, around 20
questions, and takes about 5 minutes to complete. It is totally
anonymous unless you volunteer your email in the last, open-ended question.

To participate in the survey, please go to:
http://www.form-mail.com/basic/2705_LUGpoll.htm

The survey will run through the end of November.

Thanks in advance!

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman