Subject: [Leica] Ritaccos (better link)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 09:31:30 2004

A few days ago, I'm looking out the window, and the sky is beautiful with
GeeBee clouds, and blue sky.  I'm thinking that I was to go to Mansfield to
do
some shooting over the weekend, but why not now?  So I jump in my car and
drive
the forty miles, and the closer I get, the worse the light gets, and finally
as I arrive the sky has taken on a definite winter cast.

I made a few exposures, but Iconfident that they are not going to work out,
get in my car and head home, taking a different route.  As I round a curve
in
Pelican Louisiana.. (not a town, just a community,) I spot Ritacco's towing.

He's done some work to the place.

http://www.sonc.com/ritaccos.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at direcway.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Ritaccos (better link))