Subject: [Leica] Wedding pix ahead
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 13 14:49:00 2004

bill harting showed:
> What the heck. Here's some non-ceremony pix from a recent wedding in
> Atlanta. M7, 50mm Summicron, TriX. Scanned from prints. (Pix 2 and 3 with
> Rollei).
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/Atlanta-hot<<,

Hi Bill,
The best part about this selection of pictures is the warmth of the captured
moment. Sure in some there's a bit of squigglies, but so what, it's the
feeling that counts and the slow shutter speeds add to the fun everyone is
having.

How much more effective are yours as story telling pictures about life at
the wedding compared to ............ "Ok bridal party stand here look at
camera cut out board exposures?" Hell my choice anytime would be your
photographs over the cut-outs any day of the week. Good on you! :-)

Very nice capture of feeling.

ted