Subject: [Leica] Pseudo-sociological survey: I need your help
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Nov 13 21:46:20 2004

As of this morning we have about 90 responses, split more or less evenly
between the LUG and the gamers. There is an obvious demographic
difference: the gamers tend to be males aged 19-29, the LUG is also
overwhelmingly male but older. No surprise there.

Thanks for all the responses, you've been great, and keep them coming!

Nathan