Subject: [Leica] Was ....SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Nov 14 10:20:31 2004

> Cobb himself, in writing, has recently addressed the issue of prisoner
> abuse. Which within the area of pastoral care is a pointedly
legitimate
> concern for dialogue.
> S. Dimitrov

Cobb has alwyas been a "voice" to be reckoned with.  Too bad more people
don't reckon with him!

When I first met him, I was somewhat taken aback by his genuine piety of
person, his humility.  (And I use that word "piety" in it's classic
sense...deep and abiding faith expressed in deeds of justice and mercy.)
I had been around too many academics who were, shall we say, less than
humble!  He led a seminar on pluralism, was confronted by some definite
non-pluralists, and comported himself with dignity and admirable
restraint.

I have the highest regard for him as pastor, prophet, and scholar.  Need
more like him in this age.

Ken Frazier

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Was ....SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph)