Subject: [Leica] Re:ugly sign? wake up you fools, it's a freaking billboard
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 12:17:55 2004

In a message dated 11/14/04 12:45:32 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Not a good sign.? Not for photographers or anyone
> else.? But you knew that.
>
> Bill Emory just posted this on his website:
>
> http://www.billemory.com/NOTES/pocket%20litter.html
>
> --John

this surprises you, why?

john ashcroft just said he is sorry that judges keep telling bush what he
can't do. Apparently the judicial review of government is a hinderence to
his
desire to protect "freedom," as he defines it which is, of course,freedom
for
john ashcroft and george bush and nobody else.

your real violation, by the way,w as photographing protestors. Silly boy --
protest is allowed of course (we ARE free) but showing it exists is, of
course,
a violation of the huge smiley face we're all supposed to have. W won, we
are
all unified now so, of course, any showing of protest is probably illegal
since it does not show that W won and has unified us. Communism worked the
same
way, by the way.

and how did those protestors escape from their "free speech" zone anyway,
it's just down the street, 5 miles, easily recognizable by the barbed wire
and
armed guards surrounding it, protecting freedom.

c trentelman