Subject: [Leica] I finaly did buy one
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 15:08:16 2004

In a message dated 11/14/2004 4:04:06 PM Central Standard Time,
gbugge-o@frisurf.no writes:
Hello all.
I finaly did get a Leica M camera i did buy a M4-2 seems to be a good
user,and now i think i need advice to what lens to buy.I dont have to much
to spend so i need your opinion on what are the best? The frame lines are if
i am not mistaken 35 mm 50 mm and 90 mm.Any good one from CV? I am sorry i
did not find any of thise babies before it was like love at first sight.So
now i cant wait to get a lens so i can try the beauty.Thanks in advance.
Geir

My vote for the best lens is the 35mm summicron: If you only can have one,
it
would be the 35.  They are around in sufficient numbers that you should be
able to get a perfect glass one (don't mind the cosmetics) for around
$500-600.
Lovely everything about this lens. Mine is about 35 years old.  I bought it
used and it forever excites me in performance.

http://www.sonc.com/my_new_pal.htm

http://www.sonc.com/my_new_pal.htm

http://www.sonc.com/christmas_fest_music.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] I finaly did buy one)
Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] I finaly did buy one)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] I finaly did buy one)