Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 15 03:50:50 2004

Daniel,
I hate to state the obvious ... but if you're really interested in
silence, a p&s digital with all the bells and whistles turned off is as
quiet as it gets.

But for street photography ... any Leica will do. A Nikon F3 going bang
will do quite well too. If you're so close they can hear it, you better be
talking to them anyway :)

Daniel