Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Mon Nov 15 15:59:13 2004

De Daniel ROCHA <daniel.rocha@free.fr>, le mardi 16 novembre 2004 ? 00:34
GMT :

>> And it's a nice combo! My first Leica Range Finder... I liked the 50
>> collapsible. It reminded me of the first rangefinder I used, a Foca
>> with a collapsible lens.
>
>I don't like this kind of lens.... Can't explain why...
>Perhaps the very old design... Who knows !

Don't remind me... I was 15 back then and was very happy to have a 'camera'
while my Practika L was being repaired. :) Memories!

>You visited the Boulevard Beaumarchais in France ?! :)

I lived a couple of Metro stations from there... Grand Boulevards. But now I
live in Perpignan and that's almost Spain. Oooops, Catalonia.
North-Catalonia.

A+

Tarek

Tarek Charara