Subject: [Leica] Self-portrait...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Nov 15 16:40:01 2004

Thanks Adam...It's for a ruptured disc, and this was the second
injection...The first one made an enormous, positive difference, so my
fingers are crossed...And, believe it or not looking at that needle, the
procedure is a total piece of cake. A little bit of "discomfort" at one
point, but that's it...