Subject: [Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 15 18:53:33 2004

At 06:03 PM 11/15/2004, Alex Fan wrote:
>Any suggestions to me.

Any suggestion? Personally I think the M6 is probably the best buy. It's
fairly new. I can't believe in any practical terms, it is less robust than
the old Ms. It has a meter, it has a quick load system. What's there not to
love? You can get one for around $1000-$1100, just a few hundreds more than
the M2/M3...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation)