Subject: [Leica] M7 locking - super brilliant follow up
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Nov 16 08:09:55 2004

See...Fucking Leica can't get ANYTHING right. Shouldn't they have
provided warnings, and diagrams, in the owners manual, alerting you to
the possibility that you might do this? In fact, shouldn't there have
been a warning sticker on the camera's top plate. THIS is why Leica is
going down the tubes.

:-) :-)

B. D.