Subject: [Leica] Classic Lens Redux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 16 09:02:14 2004

On 11/15/04 6:24 AM, "Dennis Painter" <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> typed:

> This lens:
>
> http://mejac2.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v21/msg02170.html
>
> In LTM with M adapter included.
>
> But Leica doesn't read this list, obviously.
>
> Dennis

Well this Doctor had ordered on list repeatedly a compact 75mm lens and I'm
sure they came up with the idea independently but sometimes I almost feel as
if they may have been reading the list. I'm getting what I've wished for at
any rate.

And and improved finder we've wished for for years on the LUG we've got not
with much less flare. Not me but everyone else almost.

What else?

A few things out there which could be perceived to have originated from LUG
threads. Depending on the state of ones myopia and egocentrism.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/