Subject: [Leica] Re: M7 Hangup
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 11:45:08 2004

In a message dated 11/16/04 11:33:45 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Shouldn't they have
> provided warnings, and diagrams, in the owners manual, alerting you to
> the possibility that you might do this? In fact, shouldn't there have
> been a warning sticker on the camera's top plate. THIS is why Leica is
> going down the tubes.

BD,

Why blame Leica? My Oly 5050 digital does that all the time. Probably Oly
and
Leica thought that the switch should be near the shutter release or within
finger reach. Hey, I'd love to have that problem with an M7. My problem is
afford an M7. My M3 will just have to carry on.

Methinks the M7 switch isn't any indication that Leica is going down the
tubes. I'm looking forward to seeing the M7D. That would be a great
combination
with the M7. There goes 5 grand for that twosome and good-bye to my new
hybrid
Corolla.

Bob