Subject: A M4-P(or mechanical Leicas in general) slow speed issue - was Re: [Leica] M7 locking - super brilliant follow up
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Tue Nov 16 15:02:57 2004

All,

My M4-P dont fire slow speeds in a right duration if I wind it and shoot
while slow governer is still ticking, but it's ok right?

There are cameras that can break down by mixing up the operation
sequence. On SLR's, when it locks up, you usually end up sending it to
repair. So, I think Leica still is a great and rubst camera, or Leica
I's and II's are better because they dont have slow speeds...not.

Tom Kumagai