Subject: [Leica] OT: Eudora email program
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 17 08:03:26 2004

I know for sure that the latest versions of Eudora (5 and 6) just use text
file format (actually mbox) to store the whole mailbox, so if you just
browse to your V3 mailer directory and use notepad or something to open one
of your smaller mailboxes and if it looks OK with no error msg or strange
looking characters, chances are V3 uses mbox format too and you should be OK.

use richard at imagecraft.com)