Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 17 18:35:42 2004

LOL! And tell me that you didn't all assume, until you were recently
informed otherwise, that you wouldn't be able to swap the DMC or DC3, or
whatever its being called, any time you wanted to. And now it turns out
that if you switch backs on a regular basis the unit that only costs
$5000 can be expect to die within a couple years.

As I said...LOL...
And I have, by the way, made absolutely no claim to have any factual
basis for my theories about what Nikon is up to - other than looking at
what they have done in the past, and the way their new film camera is
configured. But then I forgot that this isn't a place devoted to truly
endless speculation about what Solms will or won't do in regard to
virtually every camera and piece of equipment its ever made or thought
of making...
LOL...