Subject: [Leica] Catching up on photos from the South-West
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 17 18:50:39 2004

Adam showed:
>>Welcome to the rain! I still have Monument Valley mud on the BMW.
>>
>><http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-October/Provia-32-MnmtVly2-crp-crv-shrp-prnt.jpg><<<<<,

Hi Adam,
I didn't see this photograph when I looked earlier, but I can only say
is.... "I wish the heck I had taken it!!!!"

What a wonderful timeless photograph. Good on you my friend, it's beautiful
in all it's simplicity.

"Ansel Adams eat your dead heart out! ;-) You have just been relegated to
the out basket!" ;-)

I'm kidding about Ansel folks, so don't git yer knickers in a knot over the
comment about the worlds greatest rock and fern shooter. ;-)

But Adam it's a beauty! Thanks for posting and I don't know how I missed it
earlier. :-(

Quite frankly I don't really care what camera you used because it's one damn
fine photograph and stands on it's own merit due to the eye of the
photographer. Well done me old son! :-)
ted