Subject: [Leica] RE: MAGNUM
From: alexglissan at hotmail.com (Alexander Glissan)
Date: Thu Nov 18 02:58:06 2004

I had the honour to meet Trent Parke, last night at STILLS gallery in Kings
Cross, Sydney, Australia. His Wife, Narelle Autio was showing her own work
based around water in australia. Awesome Slides, printed, then scanned and
then blown up wall size for exhibiting/purchase. He is possibly the most
down to earth guy I have met in the photo world, and offered to give me some
tips and advice on my photography after the birth of his son/daughter ( he
doesn't know as yet but tomorrow he will). I also managed to have a chat
with Robert MacFarlane another well known australian photographer about tips
he got years and years ago from W.Eugene.Smith. An amazing night all round
the photos and the wealth of talent was intoxicating. I just wish I could
have afforded the some of the prints (damn M6 cost too much).

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here:
http://ninemsn.match.com?referrer=hotmailtagline