Subject: [Leica] M4 - M4P - M4-2
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Thu Nov 18 04:54:50 2004

De Daniel ROCHA <daniel.rocha@free.fr>, le jeudi 18 novembre 2004 ? 12:41
GMT :

>Is there any one (M4, M4P or the M4-2) that is not
>as reliable than the 2 others ?!
>
>Their prices are different and I don't know if it's better
>to buy one of the 3 M4's !

I had an M4-P. I used it for 12 years before selling it for approximately
the same amount I paid for it. The camera fell twice on concrete floor and
the only thing that happened was that the range finder needed some
adjustment and the hood of my 21 broke .

My guess is that all three are very reliable cameras, take whatever you feel
will suit you!

All the Best!

Tarek

Tarek Charara