Subject: [Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 05:03:48 2004

In a message dated 11/18/2004 3:33:56 AM Central Standard Time,
richard-lists@imagecraft.com writes:
Come now, you can feel the difference in 2mm? Lets do a blind fold test,
without you feeling the distance to the knobs or something like that of
course, but for example just touching the side etc. :-)

Its not the difference in size, but the difference in the ttl shutter speed
dial that made me choose another M6 as my second body.  I like the fact that
except for one being black and one chrome, the two cameras feel identical at
my
eye.  I don't have to think about which way to move a wheel.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish