Subject: [Leica] Leica M Grip: Which one?
From: evanjoe685 at juno.com (Evan J Dong)
Date: Thu Nov 18 10:25:38 2004

I am currently looing for a Full lenght grip for my Leica M4-P.
The current model 14405 is a full length grip. However is this grip solid
metal or is it plastic?

Tom Abrahmsonn's  (spelling?) grip is solid metal but at 1/2 base length.

Are there any other choices out there that will be  solid metal and also
a full base length?

Any other choices that i should take a look at ?

Evan Dong

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica M Grip: Which one?)