Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for a lens wider than a 35
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Nov 18 14:40:22 2004

I've never owned a lens wider than a 35mm. I'd like to explore that
territory and was looking for recommendatoins. I don't want to fork
over $2.5K for a Leica lens I ultimately won't use.

I'd like a relatively fast lens (better than f4) but otherwise I'm
curious what the recommendations are. I'm thinking in the $500 space
plus something for the viewfinder for it.

What are your recommendations for a "learner" lens?

Thanks

Adam

Replies: Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Recommendations for a lens wider than a 35)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Recommendations for a lens wider than a 35)