Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Nov 18 23:07:00 2004

Crocodiles are like Dwarves - very dangerous over short distances.

I wouldn't like the idea of sitting all day in a blind by a creek in
the Northern Territory, as I've been doing in the southern states.
Down here I might be joined by a few blowflies, or a brown snake if
really unlucky.  Up there, the crocs would see me as a nicely wrapped
snack.

Leica are not making the most of marketing the Leicavit - the spike
would be quite handy in fighting off a croc.