Subject: [Leica] FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Nov 19 12:35:22 2004

Hey, don't appologize to me - I don't care what you do as it's your
photography - If you want to shoot with coke bottle bottoms, go for it.
I am in no ways a gearfascist - I was, in fact, attempting to make fun
of the contrast between all the gear fascism and the idea of using an
adapter to put SLR lenses on Leica M bodies...

So grab that CoCola bottle and shoot away... ;-)